QTF Consulting Sdn Bhd is a training provider for individuals who wish to optimize their performance at the individual, organizational or professional level. Our modules are an integrated learning system which takes into consideration all aspects of excellence whether in thinking or in action.
To become the leading NLP-based training provider in the Asian Region.
To empower individuals in becoming the best they can through our programs with compassion and professionalism.
QTF Consulting came from the dream to make a change. It is our belief that everyone can succeed if he chooses to. Hence, by rekindling our intellectual and affective nature, excellence is just a matter of choice. The most promising way of instilling this paradigm is through the path of training & development, where we attempt to focus on.
- Train individuals on the technologies required to attain excellence.
- Train individuals on the possible approaches that can help to optimize performance.
- Provide consultation on human performance technology.
Ungku Azlan Shah Ungku Chulan
Azlan is the Founder and NLP Trainer of QTF Consulting Sdn Bhd. Azlan actively conducts nlp-based training programs for the government and private sectors ranging from students, non-executives, executives as well as top levelmanagements. Azlan’s programs have often been described as enlightening, enjoyable and highly interactive!
Ungku Azlan Shah Ungku Chulan graduated from Curtin University of Technology (Aust) in B. App. Sc. in 1998 and further obtained a B. Arch (Hons) from Universiti Teknologi MARA in 2000. He has a Diploma in Dakwah and Usuluddin (2002) as well as a Master’s degree in Human Resource Development from Universiti Putra Malaysia (2004).
After practicing architecture for 1 year, he began his career in training with Excel Training and Consultancy, a training company lead by the nation’s motivational expert, Dato’ Dr. Mohd. Fadzilah Kamsah. After 2 years with the group, he became the Senior Consultant with Thinking Technologies for about 4 years.
- Azlan has conducted more than 500 courses particularly in the areas of motivation, human relations, communication, thinking skills, teambuilding and coaching.
- He was involved in the preparation of the module ‘Program Bina Insan Warga Industri Negeri Selangor’, a program sponsored by the Selangor State Government, as well as delivering it to several thousands of industrial workers in Selangor from the year 2002-2007.
- He attended the ‘Train the Trainer’ program for ‘Islam Hadhari Negeri Terengganu’ conducted by Excel Training and Consultancy Sdn Bhd.
- Among the organizations he has been involved with includes SHELL, BIMB Unit Trust, TV3, PNB, SIRIM QAS, PKNS, Guthrie, MBSA, Securities Commission, PPRT, Matsushita, Karangkraf, NICOM Steel, UTM and TELEKOM.
- He was involved in the TOT for Program Ulul Albab in Terengganu in 2007 and 2008.
- He was a Business coach with ActionCOACH, the World’s Number 1 business coaching firm, providing coaching services to business owners in areas of marketing, sales, systems, team and customer service.
- He was involved in Action Coaching Program which was sponsored partially by SMIDEC (now SME Corp) for business owners
- Azlan develops and conducts training programs on the topics of personal excellence, motivation, communication, learning and thinking. All these programs incorporate Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), practical tools and fun experiential learning.
- Azlan is also a certified NLP Trainer. He trains, coaches and certifies people to become NLP practitioner where they can easily and naturally apply it in personal growth, social relationships and business.
- Azlan conducted a Speed Reading Seminar to an audience which comprised of Terengganu State Officials, including Y.A.B. Dato’ Seri Hj. Idris bin Jusoh on 8 October 2006.
- On 15 July 2007, Azlan conducted a Train The Trainer program, along with The Switch, to a group of selected teachers to be involved in the Terengganu State Program ‘Ulul Albab’, which was spearheaded by Y.A.B. Dato’ Seri Hj. Idris bin Jusoh.
- Azlan was invited to speak in the ‘Pesta Minda Terengganu’ which was held from the 18th to 21st of January 2008 on the topics of ‘NLP’ and ‘Thinking for Students’.
- Azlan was invited by Persatuan Penolong Akauntan (PERPENA) to address around 600 participants in their annual conference on the 19th October 2010, held in Shah Alam on the topic of ‘Self Transformation with NLP’.
- On 15th May 2010, Azlan was given the honor motivate around 500 SUKMA 2010 athletes from Wilayah Persekutuan contingent at the Cheras Badminton Stadium during their Flag-giving ceremony, and shared the platform with Datuk Malek Noor, six time holder of Mr. Asia.
- Azlan was one of the trainers for a 3-day motivational program for 90 MSN Paralympic athletes as part of their preparation for the upcoming Commonwealth Games (2010) as well as Olympic Games (2012).
- Azlan was invited to speak at the Malaysian Association of Professional Speakers (MAPS) Convention on the 15th May 2009 at PWTC on the topic of ‘Business Improvement Strategies’ alongside prominent personalities such as Tony Fernandes (Air Asia), Datuk Maznah Hamid (Securiforce), Dr Lawrence Walter Ng and Sharifah Shawati (TV3).
- Azlan conducted a short seminar on ‘NLP for Successful Selling’ to an audience comprised of agents and agency managers of Public Mutual in Bangsar in May 2009.
Professional Qualifications & Associations
- Azlan is presently a qualified NLP Master Practitioner and a Certified NLP Trainer. He is certified by the National Federation of Neuro Linguistic Psychology (NFNLP, USA).
- He is an Alumni Member of the ESQ Leadership Centre.
- He is also a Basic Aura Practitioner, certified by Akademi Aura Metafizik.
- He is a Certified Business Coach under ActionCOACH, the world’s number 1 Business Coaching Firm
Meet the QTF Consulting Staff
Founder and Principal Consultant
Ungku Azlan Shah Ungku Chulan is the founder and principal consultant of QTF Consulting Sdn. Bhd. Being in the corporate training sector for the past 14 years, he has […]
Service Industry Specialist
Norliza Othman is an Associate Trainer with QTF Consulting Sdn. Bhd. and based in Penang. She has been involved in the wellness industry for about 20 years and […]
Siti Norhuda Datuk Mahadi has 12 years of experience in the customer service training including marketing, communication and negotiation skills. Being in the multinational corporate industry for 10 years gives […]
Coach Foo Chuen Yong
Certified ICF Coach
Yong is curious about understanding people. He wants to understand what motivates them and what makes them ‘tick’ . He believes […]
Change Management Specialist
Hanafiah Mohd Isa is a strong Think-out-of-the-Box facilitator, a charismatic leader and an innovative team player with the ability to engage audiences. He also poses a distinct ability […]
Coach Hafizzul Ismail
Hafizzul Hashimi Dato’ Ismail is a professional MC who has a deep passion in empowering people. Being in the training and development sector for the past 14 years, coach Hafizzul […]